Monday, January 3, 2011

First step into a much larger world...

To all those who have found their way to my blog:

Welcome. A little story about how this blog came into being. My wife, through her wisdom, decided that a great Christmas gift for me this year would be putting me in a Beer of the Month club (from AmazingClubs.com). When I unwrapped my gift (a piece of paper promising the delivery of said deliciousness)  I learned this club entailed not just one type of beer per month. It would be two different types of beers from two different breweries a month (4 total different beers a month).  After we talked about how excited I was for the beers to start pouring in (haha) she suggested "you should start a blog when you taste them." 

Truly brilliant, and here we are today.  The beers are on their way and the frosted mugs are ready. I'll be posting my tasting thoughts on the beers as they come in from the viewpoint of your regular, every-day beer drinking who sways to the microbrew. I'll be posting information about the beer and the brewery in my tasting posts, and will also try and learn a little bit about the American micro-brew and brew tasting in general along the way. Hop on for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment